German auto giant Volkswagen revealed Tuesday that 11 million diesel cars worldwide are equipped with devices that can cheat pollution tests, a dramatic expansion of a scandal that immediately sent its shares plummeting by another 20 percent.
With an unholy number of supercar and ultra-luxurious automobile brands scrambling to grace Indian shores, newly unveiled vehicles at most international motor shows are more and more likely to find their way into the country. Taking this into account, have a look at what are expected to be some of the biggest showstoppers at the 66th IAA Frankfurt Motor Show.
Under the recall, which is a part of its parent Honda's global initiative to replace the faulty airbags, HCIL will voluntarily replace airbag inflators of 2,23,578 vehicles of previous generations of CR-V, Civic, City and Jazz, the company said in a statement.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20