Ford has launched an updated version of its hot-selling EcoSport compact SUV. The new, more powerful iteration looks nearly identical to its predecessor with several minor internal and external updates. Prices start at Rs 6.79 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi)
The agreement is proposed to be signed between Maruti Suzuki India (MSIL) and Suzuki Motor Gujarat (SMG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of SMC, which will implement the Gujarat project, subject to regulatory and minority shareholder approvals.
Japanese carmaker Suzuki has shed the covers off a pre-production concept of the Ignis compact crossover before its official debut at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show. Ignis is the moniker given to the Suzuki iM-4 concept which was showcased at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300