Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Call them promising, or most anticipated motorbike! These bikes in the 150-300cc segment are expected to make their debut in 2016. Pick your choice!
1) 2015 TVS Victor: The upcoming TVS New Model Victor will be powered by a 110 cc single-cylinder motor and is estimated to price at Rs 50,000.
2) Bajaj Pulsar 150NS: The bike will be powered by 149.5cc engine. The estimated Price is Rs 73,000
3) Honda NXR 160. The bike is already being sold in many international markets with a single-cylinder, air-cooled, 162.7cc engine. It is estimated to be priced around Rs 73,000.
4) Hero HX 250R. The hunk is powered by a 249cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine, whic is expected to price around Rs 1,75,000.
5) Honda CBR 300R. The 286cc bike will likely to be priced Rs 1,75,000 to Rs 2,10,000
6) Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 . The 149.8 cc bike is expected to be priced at Rs 1.20 lakh
7) Hero HX250R. This 250cc single cylinder, water-cooled is estimated to be price at Rs 1.50 lakh
8) TVS Apache RTR 200: This 200cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine bike is likely to be priced around Rs 1,30,000
9) Bajaj Pulsar CS 400. The 372cc engine buike is estimated to be priced at Rs 2.00 lakh