Gold ends flat at Rs 31,550 per 10 grams
New Delhi: Gold ended flat at Rs 31,550 per 10 grams in the bullion market here Tuesday on subdued buying interest, while silver lost Rs 350 to Rs 59,650 per kg on reduced demand from industrial units and coin makers.
Marketmen said reduced demand from traders as well as retail consumers mainly influenced the prices of precious metals here.
Gold of 99.9 and 99.5 percent purity held steady at Rs 31,550 and Rs 31,350 per 10 grams, respectively.
Sovereign lacked necessary buying support and shed Rs 50 to Rs 25,450 per piece of eight grams.
Silver ready met resistance after two days of gains and declined by Rs 350 to Rs 59,650 per kg and weekly-based delivery by Rs 160 to Rs 59,500 per kg.
Silver coins continued to be enquired around previous level of Rs 76,000 for buying and Rs 77,000 for selling of 100 pieces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300