Gold price India: City Wise
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Falling for the fourth straight session, gold prices on Wednesday fell to its lowest level in 20-month by losing Rs 90 on sustained selling by stockist against restricted buying.
After dropping Rs 3,160 in last three sessions, gold fell further by Rs 90 to Rs 26,350 per ten grams, its lowest level since August 17, 2011.
Silver followed suit and surrendered Rs 425 to Rs 45,700 per kg on reduced offtake by industrial units and coin makers. It had recorded a fall of Rs 6,475 in previous three sessions.
Here are the city wise gold rates:
(Gold rates per 10gm/Silver rates per 1000gm)
GOLD: Rs 25,820, SILVER- Rs 45,485
GOLD: Rs 26,150, SILVER: Rs 45,700
GOLD: 25,935/ SILVER: Rs 44,815
GOLD: 26,710 / SILVER: Rs 46,000
GOLD: Rs 25,575/ SILVER: 44,350
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20