Gold price India: City Wise
Zee Media Bureau
Gold closed below the Rs 27,000 per ten grams level in Mumbai bullion market Thursday due to reduced demand from stockists and jewellers amid global bearishness.
Silver also witnessed frantic speculative unwinding and plunged below the key Rs 45,000 per kg mark.
Standard gold of 99.5 percent purity shed Rs 270 to finish at Rs 26,760 per 10 gm from Tuesday's closing level of Rs 27,030.
Pure gold of 99.9 percent purity fell by Rs 255 to conclude at Rs 26,900 per 10 gm, as compared to Rs 27,155.
Silver ready (.999 fineness) tumbled by Rs 715 to end at Rs 44,695 per kg from Rs 45,410 yesterday.
Here are the city wise gold and silver rates:
(Gold rates per 10 gm/Silver rates per Kg)
GOLD: Rs 26,900 (-255) / SILVER: Rs 44,695 (-715)
GOLD: Rs 27,300 (-600)/ SILVER : Rs 44,700 (-800)
GOLD: 27,090 (-390) / SILVER: Rs 44,010 (-1,170)
GOLD: Rs 27,525 / SILVER: Rs 44,900
GOLD: Rs 27,331/ SILVER: Rs 45,000
GOLD: Rs 28,000 / SILVER: Rs 48,000
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300