Gold price today: City wise
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Falling for the third straight session, gold prices on Tuesday slipped below the Rs 27,000 level as it crashed by a whopping Rs 1,160 to Rs 26,440 per 10 grams in the national capital, taking cues from global markets where the metal dropped to an over two-year low.
In line with overall trends, silver also plunged by Rs 1,875 to Rs 46,125 per kg.
On the domestic front, gold of 99.9 and 99.5 percent purity fell by another Rs 1,160 each to Rs 26,440 and Rs 26,240 per 10 grams, respectively. The metal had lost Rs 2,000 in last two sessions.
Sovereigns followed suit and lost Rs 900 to Rs 23,800 per piece of eight grams.
Similarly, silver ready remained under pressure and traded Rs 1,875 lower at Rs 46,125 per kg and weekly-based delivery by Rs 1,750 to Rs 44,150 per kg. The white metal had plunged Rs 4,600 in the previous two sessions.
Here are the city wise gold rates on Tuesday (closing)
(Gold rates per 10gm/Silver rates per 1000gm)
GOLD: Rs 25,870, SILVER- Rs 46, 370
GOLD: Rs 26,440, SILVER: Rs 46,125
GOLD- Rs 26,105/ SILVER- Rs 45,495
GOLD: Rs 26,945 / SILVER: Rs 46,600
GOLD: Rs 25,000
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300