Gold price today: City Wise
Zee Media Bureau
Gold prices moved southward at the Mumbai bullion market on Tuesday following reduced offtake from traders and jewellers, also influenced by a fall in the international markets.
Silver turned wobbly and slumped on heavy speculative unwinding, once again retracing Rs 45,000 per kg mark.
Standard gold of 99.5 percent purity declined by Rs 70 to end at Rs 26,630 per 10 gms from Monday's closing level of Rs 26,700.
Pure gold of 99.9 percent purity moved down by Rs 75 to conclude at Rs 26,765 per 10 gms from Rs 26,840.
Silver ready (.999 fineness) tanked by Rs 1,030 to finish at Rs 45,150 per kg from Rs 46,180 yesterday.
Here are the city wise gold and silver rates:
(Gold rates per 10 gm/Silver rates per Kg)
GOLD: Rs 26,765 (-75)/ SILVER: Rs 45,150 (-1030)
GOLD: Rs 27,600 (+200), SILVER: Rs 45,000 (-800)
GOLD: 27,125 (+90)/ SILVER: Rs 44,050 (-800)
GOLD: 28,150 (+300)/ SILVER: Rs 45,500 (-750)
GOLD: Rs 27,098 (+213) / SILVER: Rs 45,600 (-200)
GOLD: Rs 26,270 / SILVER: 44,200
GOLD: Rs 27,800 (unchanged) / SILVER: 49,000 (+150)
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300