Gold prices today: City wise
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Gold prices Monday tumbled by Rs 750 to Rs 27,600 per 10 grams to hit an over 15-month low in the national capital due to persistent selling by stockists triggered by a heavy sell-off in global markets.
The precious metal, which had suffered the most ever in the previous session by losing Rs 1,250, Monday fell further to touch its lowest level since December 31, 2011.
Silver followed suit and plunged by Rs 2,100 to Rs 48,000 per kg in continuation to a drop of Rs 2,500 on Saturday on poor offtake by industrial units and coin makers.
Here is the bullion price list of four major Indian cities:
(Rates per 10gm)
GOLD- Rs 27,415, SILVER- Rs 48,520
GOLD- Rs 27,600 / SILVER- Rs 48,000
GOLD- Rs 27,500/ SILVER- Rs 48,150
GOLD: Rs 27,610 / SILVER: Rs 46,500
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300