Gold rates today: City Wise
Zee Media Bureau
Gold price tumbled by up to Rs 215 at Mumbai bullion market Tuesday due to a fresh bout of profit-taking by stockists and traders amid bearish global trend.
Silver also took a steep plunge, snapping its three-session uptrend on the back of speculative unwinding.
Standard gold of 99.5 percent purity dropped by Rs 215 per 10 gm to finish at Rs 27,150 from Monday's closing level of Rs 27,365.
Pure gold of 99.9 percent purity also shed Rs 205 per 10 gm to close at Rs 27,290 from Rs 27,495.
Silver ready (.999 fineness) plunged by a hefty Rs 915 to conclude at Rs 45,495 per kg, compared to Rs 46,410 yesterday.
Here are the city wise gold and silver rates:
(Gold rates per 10 gm/Silver rates per Kg)
GOLD: Rs 27,290 (-205) / SILVER: Rs 45,495 (-915)
GOLD: Rs 27,650 (-220)/ SILVER : Rs 45,300 (-900)
GOLD: 27,410 (-160) / SILVER: Rs 45,050 (-515)
GOLD: Rs 27,770 (-265) / SILVER: Rs 45,300 (-1250)
GOLD: Rs 27,692 / SILVER: Rs 45,700
GOLD: Rs 27,860 / SILVER: Rs 48,800
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products