Extending its winning run for the third straight day, gold prices were up by another Rs 55 to trade at over three-month high of Rs 27,475 per ten grammes at the bullion market today on sustained buying by jewellers to meet wedding season demand amid firming trend overseas.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300