Continuing its rising streak for the third straight day, gold on Friday reclaimed Rs 27,000-mark by zooming Rs 400 to hit 1-month high of Rs 27,250 per 10 grams at the bullion market, tracking a firming trend overseas amid pick-up in jewellers' buying to meet rising wedding demand.
Gold surged by Rs 310 to trade at over two-week high of Rs 26,850 per ten grams at the bullion market Thursday, tracking a firming trend overseas amidst increased buying by jewellers and retailers, driven by ongoing wedding season demand.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300