Mumbai's Siddhivinayak temple promises to deposit 40 kg gold in Modi's monetisation scheme
Mumbai's two-century-old Shree Siddhivinayak temple, which is devoted to the Hindu elephant-headed god Ganesha, has decided to move 40 kg of its gold reserves towards the PM Narendra Modi's government Gold Monetisation Scheme (GMS).
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20