In a bid to tap the vast amount of idle gold with people and put it to productive use, two schemes were on Wednesday unveiled by the Indian government -- one on physical deposit of the metal against its rupee value on paper and the other for issuing sovereign bonds.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300