The improvements to the hallmarking system in India are not only essential to a successful gold monetisation scheme but also help to boost the country's gold jewellery exports from the existing $8 billion to $40 billion in the next five years, it said.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300