Indian mining giant Adani's 16.5 billion dollar controversy-hit coal mine project in Australia today faced a fresh legal challenge from an environmental group which sought cancellation of a new government approval, saying it would harm the fragile Great Barrier Reef and add to climate change.
US aviation major Boeing and Tata Advanced Systems today announced a joint venture that will manufacture aerostructures for AH-64 Apache attack choppers, recently ordered by India, and collaborate on integrated systems development opportunities in India.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300