Fair trade regulator CCI has sought comments from the public on movie theater chain PVR's proposed Rs 500-crore worth acquisition of DT Cinemas, after finding that prima-facie the deal was likely to adversely impact competition.
The Supreme Court Friday sought a response from Maggi noodles manufacturer Nestle India Ltd and Maharashtra on a plea filed by food regulator FSSAI against the Bombay High Court verdict lifting ban on nine variants of the fast food and asking the company to go for fresh tests.
No-frills airline SpiceJet, which owes around Rs 100 crore to the national airports operator AAI for various airport charges, has been paying an additional amount over and above the per day billing to clear the outstanding at the earliest, a senior executive said on Friday.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products