The Patanjali brand of instant noodles launched by Baba Ramdev, which has come under fire for not having 'safety approval', slammed the 'misleading information' being spread,and said that they have not committed any violation and have the evidence to prove it.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300