Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ambitious project Housing For All has the potential to push up the country's economy by 3.5 percent by 2022 with sectors supplying crucial inputs to the construction industry being the biggest beneficiaries, says India Ratings.
Jharkhand Ispat Pvt Ltd (JIPL) Director R S Rungta, an accused in a coal block allocation scam case, today moved an application before a special court seeking to summon former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as a witness in his defence in the case.
Appealing to the Opposition for cooperation on the eve of the winter session of Parliament, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesay made a strong pitch for early passage of the GST, saying it will be in the interest of the nation.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300