Congratulating Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and the leadership of the Grand Alliance for an impressive victory in Bihar Assembly elections, ASSOCHAM today said India Inc looks forward to a new beginning in the state which needs a renewed vigour for economic development.
The toll tax contractor of South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has been collecting around Rs 1.25 crore of Environment Compensation Charge (ECC) every day since the 'green tax' was levied on trucks and other commercial vehicles entering Delhi as per a Supreme Court order.
The India-US commercial relationship has a busy calender ahead in the next 12 months, which is aimed at encouraging greater ambition in expanding bilateral trade and addressing market access challenges facing US companies, a senior Obama administration official has said.
Moderating the concluding session of the Delhi Economics Conclave, Finance Minister Arun Jatiley said, "I think" now across the political spectrum, state governments and political groups the need and utility for Aadhaar has been universally recognised.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300