Online national agriculture market is likely to kick-start in February with initial integration of around 200 wholesale markets in the states like Karnataka, Gujarat, Telangana and Maharashtra, Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh said today.
As Indian tax authorities continue their probe into Swiss bank accounts of several citizens, Switzerland on Tuesday said India has sought assistance in the investigations into accounts allegedly held by former Congress minister Preneet Kaur and her son Raninder Singh.
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu Monday held Congress responsible for "backwardness" of the Railways and said that despite ruling for the maximum period its governments failed to take necessary steps for development of the country's "lifeline".
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300