The slide in prices of select pulses continued unabated at the wholesale market in the national capital today following reports of raids by authorities on hoarders and the government's decision to import more lentils to check prices.
Japan has offered to finance India's first bullet train, estimated to cost $15 billion, at an interest rate of less than 1 percent, officials said, stealing a march on China, which is bidding for other projects on the world's fourth-largest network.
The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), together with all four other UN regional commissions, has launched the first global report on implementation of measures to simplify import, export and transit procedures.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300