Hailing India's Aadhaar digital ID, the World Bank has said the initiative is estimated to be saving the government about USD 1 billion annually by curbing corruption as it underlined that digital technologies can promote inclusion, efficiency and innovation.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products