India's annual industrial output contracted in November, its worst performance in more than four years, while retail inflation picked up, complicating the central bank`s task of steering monetary policy at a time of international deflation.
The Delhi government has come down heavily on traders and transporters who bring undeclared goods to the national capital from other states with over Rs 3.9 crore being realised as penalty in the last month for such activities.
To reduce the number of vexatious and malicious complaints the government has decided to encourage the complainants to mention their Aadhaar card numbers while filing grievances on governance-related matters through an online platform.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20