Government will sell stake in some state-owned companies, especially those in metals business, only when market conditions improve, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Monday said amid concerns that the Rs 69,500 crore disinvestment target for the current fiscal may be missed.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300