Enforcement Directorate (ED) was Tuesday allowed by a Delhi court to quiz in its custody four persons, including an HDFC bank employee, arrested on alleged money laundering charges in Rs 6,000 crore remittances case at a Bank of Baroda (BoB) branch here.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300