RBI likely to slash repo rate by 0.50% in H1 2016: Barclays
India is likely to clock a growth rate of 7.5 percent for the July-September quarter, while the Reserve Bank is expected to go for 0.50 percent cut in interest rate in the first half of next year amid softer inflation, says a Barclays report.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300