The country's largest foreign lender Standard Chartered Tuesday appointed Zarin Daruwala of ICICI Bank as its new Chief Executive in the place of incumbent Sunil Kaushal who will be elevated as the regional head for Africa and West Asia operations.
The benchmark BSE Sensex bounced back from two-month lows after opening on a negative note today and ended higher by 149.57 points at 25,760.10 as participants shrugged off subdued global cues to build up positions in recently beaten-down blue-chips.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300