5 reasons to switch to Nokia Lumia
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Once the world's dominant handset maker, Finnish handset maker Nokia has failed to close a huge lead opened up by Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd in the highly competitive market for smartphones.
However the phone maker has now taken to twitter to reveal 5 reasons why businesses should switch to Windows Phone.
Here’s looking at five reasons why one should switch to Lumia (As per the Nokia tweets).
Microsoft office: Begin editing Word, Excel, Power Point and OneNote document out-of-the-box.
Microsoft Outlook built in.
Offline Navigation: Help your employees to get there reliably, no connection needed. Nokia says that 95 countries have offline navigation facility.
IRM: Information Right Management built in, helping to protect your organisation’s intellectual right property.
Wireless Charging: Boost your Smartphone’s battery without plugging in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20