Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Apple's iPhone SE opens its account in India today. The 4-inch phone was unveiled globally on March 21.
Here are the key reasons that may impel you into buying a small-size gadget which is selling hot in the United States.
1) iPhone SE sports a four-inch Retina Display
2) Comes in four stainless- steel finishes grey, silver, gold and rose gold
3) Incorporates a faster A9 processor paired with M9 co-processor.
4) Sports a fingerprint scanner
5) 12-megapixel iSight camera and1.2-megapixel FaceTime camera
6) Live Photos and faster wireless as well as Apple Pay.
7) IPhone SE will be available in 16GB and 64GB internal storage models.
8) The 16GB model has a starting price at Rs 39,000. It is higher than some of the company's existing models iPhone 5s is available onlne at Rs 25,000 and iPhone 6 at around Rs 32,000.
9) Has connectivity options like 4G with VoLTE support
10)Runs on iOS 9.3.
11) Supply chain solution provider Redington had said it "will offer iPhone SE beginning April 8, in 3,000 retail outlets across the country. Beetel Teletech, another authoriseed supplier, said that it will offer "iPhone SE at over 3500 retail locations across India.