Huawei launches world's slimmest smartphone Ascend P6 at $600
Zee Media Bureau
London/New Delhi: Chinese telecoms giant Huawei launched Ascend P6, touted to be world’s slimmest smartphone at an event in London.
By launching the phone Huawei aims to take on high-end rivals like Apple and Samsung in the global market.
The Ascend P6 is just 6.18 millimetres thick. The Ascend P6 uses Huawei's customised version of Google's Android operating system.
It weighs 120 gram, has a 4.7 inch (119.5 millimetre) touchscreen and boasts two cameras -- an eight megapixel camera on the back and a five megapixel camera on the front.
Huawei hopes the Ascend P6 will take on its competitors on style and technology, but also on price -- it has a recommended retail price of 449 euros (USD 600).
The phone will be available in 19 countries by the end of July, including China, France, Germany and Italy, with more than 100 others to follow.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products