iPhone 5S: Launch date speculated to be on September 6
Washington: The latest to do the rounds of rumours surrounding Apple’s newest flagship product iPhone5S is its launch date, which is speculated to be September 6.
According to Huffington Post, the iPhone5S may be just over a month away as estimated by a German blog iFun and if true it would mean that the latest iPhone will hit the market earlier than previous versions.
It was speculated that the reason for delay in the launch of iPhone was the manufacturer’s decision to shift to bigger screen sizes as compared to the current 4-inch display.
Although, there hasn’t been any confirmation regarding the matter from the company’s side, the German blog stated that ‘two new device types’ are expected, referring to the varied screen sizes, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300