Is Motorola Moto X Force really crack-proof and water-proof?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Motorola Moto X Force has already created a buzz around its USP that the phone will survive not justy an accidental drop, even if shattered purposely on the floor. So let us examine, what makes the phone so solid and strong:
Specifications and features of Motorola Moto X Force:
1) The smartphone flaunts a 5.4-inch QHD (2560×1440 pixels) AMOLED display.
2)Under the hood is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 octa-core chipset paired with 3GB of RAM.
3) Motorola is likely to offer two storage options — 32GB and 64GB. There is also a microSD card slot to expand the internal memory up to 2TB.
4) The Moto X Force features a 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and PDAF, 5-megapixel selfie camera
5) A3,760mAh battery powers the smartphone with Quick Charging support.
6) The device also boasts nano coating that can save the smartphone from that accidental splash of water.
7) The connectivity options include single-SIM card slot, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and on the software front, it runs on 5.1.1 Lollipop.
8) While all Motorola smartphones are exclusively available on Flipkart, the Moto X Force could be the first to be available on Amazon India as well.
9) The Moto X Force is available in the US for about $624 (Rs 40,700 approximately) and $720 (Rs 47,000 approximately) for the 32GB and 64GB variants respectively.