Micromax FunBook: Review
New Delhi: New Delhi: Mobile phone maker Micromax Tuesday that forayed into the burgeoning tablet PC market with its 'FunBook' priced at Rs 6,499 has garnered quite good attention from the consumers.
A tablet at this price becomes all the more impressive at a time when the much touted low-cost Aakash tablet has not been able to deliver to its customers so far.
The device, targetted specially at the education sector, will be manufactured in India at the company's manufacturing unit in Haridwar.
The seven-inch FunBook is based on the Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich platform and has a 1.22 GHz processor, 0.3 MP VGA front camera, 4 GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB.
The company has partnered with Pearson and Everonn to make educational content available on the tablet PC.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300