New gadget recharges your cellphone in just 30 secs
Washington: An 18-year-old Indian-American girl has created a device that can help recharge the dead battery of a cellphone in just 30 seconds.
As a results of her endeavour, Eesha Khare of Saratoga, California, won the Intel Foundation Young Scientist Award on Friday in Phoenix as part of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, and a 50,000 prize, Fox News reported.
Her gadget may be able to fill the crucial need for energy-efficient storage devices and could have potential applications for car batteries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300