Nokia Lumia 928: Image and dimensions leaked
New Delhi: With the success of its Lumia series, Finnish phone maker Nokia all set to launch a new Smartphone, Nokia Lumia 928 by the end of April.
Though no official announcement has been made, image of the Nokia Smartphone has leaked online via a twitter user @evleaks. Dimensions of the Lumia 928 have also leaked, reports said.
Reports said Verizon, the US network that will launch the Smartphone, is expected to make the official announcement by the end of April.
Nevertheless, as per the leaked picture, the new Smartphone is very similar to the successful Nokia Lumia 920 but slimmer, thinner and taller. It has a longer flash too.
Lumia 928 is expected to have an aluminium frame in favour of a thinner polycarbonate frame.
Though the specs are said to be very identical to Lumia 920, here are some of the features of the Lumia 928 as per the leaked image and reports.
Screen: 4.5-inch OLED jobby (NOT LCD)
Flash: Xenon flash
Processor: 1.5GHz dual-core processor
Dimension: The Lumia 928 is said to be slightly thinner, measuring 10.2mm at its thinnest point and 11.2mm at its thickest. It is said to have a slightly curved back too.
Memory: 32GB internal storage
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20