World’s most expensive iPhone 5
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: United Kingdom based designer Stuart Hughes has created an iPhone worth USD 15.3 million, making it the world’s most expensive iPhone model.
This phone is an iPhone 5 coated in solid gold and features both black and white diamonds.
Hughes, who is known for crafting incredibly pricey luxury tech products, created the design for a Chinese businessman. Hughes took nine weeks to create the phone.
Black diamond iPhone 5 has a rare 26-carat black diamond passed on to the businessman as a family property.
Hughes has given the details of the design in his website, which includes an inlay of 600 white diamonds, a solid gold Apple logo surrounded by 53 white diamonds, 135 grams of 24-carat gold and sapphire glass for the screen. As for the black diamond, the stone replaced the iPhone's home button.
Image courtesy: Stuart Hughes
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300