Aakash-maker Etisalat launches iPad app for 150 live TV channels
Abu Dhabi: The UAE's telecom giant Etisalat has launched its eLife TV iPad app that will allow subscribers to watch more than 150 live TV channels on their iPad or computers whether at home or on the move.
eLife TV on iPad and computers includes live streaming of more than 150 live TV channels. Customers can also get "rented on demand" movies.
Another great feature is that customers can also tweet from within their eLife TV iPad app and web app about live TV programmes that they are watching. They can also post it on their Facebook page and share it with their friends.
Rashed Majed Al Abbar, Etisalat's vice president of home product marketing, said: "We noticed that our customers are now spending more time on their tablets and personal computers. This led us to develop this new app that extends the superb eLife TV experience even to subscribers on the move."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products