Apple iPad Mini to be launched on October 23
New Delhi: Come October 23 and Apple fans will get to have the first glimpse of the Apple’s mini iPad at an invitation-only event, as per media reports.
Speculation has been swirling for months that Apple was planning a smaller, less expensive version of its popular iPad to take on cheaper competing devices.
Earlier this week it was reported that Apple has placed an order for 10 million units of the iPad Mini with component suppliers in Asia in the fourth quarter.
Meanwhile Microsoft Corp is also all set to unveils its latest operating system, Windows 8, and its new Surface tablet on October 26.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20