Apple iPhone 5 pre-order begins today
New Delhi: Apple Inc has confirmed the booking of iPhone 5 on various networks across US and eight other countries— Canada, France, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore.
As per the latest reports, the pre-order will begin at 12:01am PST/3am EST on the company’s website Apple.com today.
Apart from the company’s website, pre-orders will be available on various networks in the following timings:
Sprint: 12:01 PT
Verizon: 12:00 PT
Pre-order will begin on September 28th in other countries—Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20