Zee Media Bureau/Reema Sharma
New Delhi: For gadget lovers, the month of September certainly has a lot in store. First it was Samsung’s latest Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear Smartwatch and now the two new products from the house of Apple; September seems to be the month of offers.
Seeking to reinforce its brand image, Apple is most likely going to unveil the iPhone 5S, along with a lighter iPhone 5C today.
A lot of anticipation has also built up around the relentless rumour mill that speaks about the new features about the upcoming Apple device.
Let’s have a look at five most anticipated features of the iPhone 5S based on rumours.
1. The 5S may well carry the same design features as the iPhone 5 but with a slightly faster processor.
2. Buyers will reportedly have more choice of colours. Unlike the earlier Apple models which only had black and white colour options, the new phone will likely have more colour variants. The most talked about colours are grey, silver and gold.
3. Taking cue from its arch rival Samsung, Apple might get better megapixels for its new device. The iPhone 5S will seemingly replace the 8 megapixel camera with a 13 Megapixel camera.
4. The new iphone will have a superior security format. Apple is reportedly coming up with finger print sensor for better protection of privacy. The biometric fingerprint scanner will act as otherwise password protector code.
5. Reports also have it that the next gen iPhone might come with wireless chargers, thereby making charging a less cumbersome process.
First Published: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 16:00