Apple likely to redesign MackBook Air
Washington: Apple might be planning a makeover for its range of MacBook Air laptops, a research data suggests.
A research note from analyst firm DisplaySearch indicates to a revamped MacBook Air with a 12-inch pixel-packing display, likely to be unveiled in 2014.
According to Cnet, the firm speculates that the tech giant would roll out a 'new' MacBook Air with a bigger screen having a much higher resolution.
The firm hints to a display having 226 pixels per inch resolution (PPI) from an unimpressive 127 and 135 PPI for the current 13.3-inch and 11.6-inch MacBook Airs.
It is also anticipated that the revamped MacBook Air would have a 227-PPI Retina display, that is currently on the 13.3-inch Retina MacBook Pro.
The report said that the MacBook Air hasn't seen a physical redesign or display change since late 2010, when Apple introduced a new chassis and debuted the 11.6-inch Air.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300