Apple orders 10 million units of iPad Mini: Report
Even before Apple confirms the release date of its much anticipated iPad Mini, there are already reports and rumours that the tech giant has ordered over 10 million units of the iPad for the fourth quarter.
According to report in The Wall Street Journal, quoting unnamed component suppliers in Asia, Apple has ordered more than 10 million units of the iPad, double the amount ordered by its rival, Amazon, for the Kindle Fire tablet.
Rumours have been doing round about the release date of the smaller iPad while Apple has never confirm anything about it till now. Nevertheless, there are speculations that the Apple iPad Mini could be unveil sometime soon in mid October and launch later in November.
The 7.85-inch iPad is expected to come with at 1024x768 resolution (not retina), a resolution lower than the iPad. The expected price is somewhere between USD 249-USD 299, said reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300