Apple to launch 60-inch iTV this year
New York: After dominating the smartphone market for more than six years, Apple Inc is all set to take on the television market with its iTV, as per media reports.
The 60 inches iTV will go on sale late this year, for USD 1,500 to USD 2,500. Reports have it that the TV could also possibly come in 50- and 55-inch versions. Apple will also release a small "iRing" that fits on the viewer's finger.
In addition, the set will come with tablet-like "mini iTVs" with 9.7-inch screens, the same as the full-size iPad, White said. The "iTV" will be able to send video to the smaller screens wirelessly around the house. The concept is similar to the way in which cable and satellite TV companies are starting to let their set-top boxes send video to iPads and other tablets.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300