Apple to release new iPad in April, iPhone 5S in August
London: Tech giant Apple could release the iPhone 5S in August, a report has claimed.
Sources familiar with the plans said that the iPhone 5S will be similar to iPhone 5 in design, but will have a more advanced processor and an improved camera.
According to tech blog iMore, the US firm is also considering releasing new iPads next month.
The site said that Apple could launch a fifth-generation iPad in April alongside an updated iPad mini.
Much of this information matches other recent rumors, though the timelines do differ slightly, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300