Apple wins patent case against Motorola
New Delhi: Apple Inc has won its lawsuit against Google-owned IT company Motorola over patents on the design of smartphones and tablets.
A German court has Motorola guilty of infringing Apple patents although the amount of fine to be paid by the latter is not clear yet.
However, Motorola has one month time to appeal the decision.
The patent involves a feature known "rubber-banding” that causes a page on a mobile device to bounce back up after a user has swiped to the bottom of the screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300