‘Apple’s retina iPad mini could arrive in second half of 2013’
Washington: Apple’s iPad mini with Retina display could be launched in the second half of 2013, a report has said.
DisplaySearch analyst Paul Semenza told CNET that the Retina iPad mini would have a resolution of 2,048 x 1,536.
That''s the same as the resolution of the full-size iPad with Retina display, which, at 9.7 inches, has a pixel density of 264 ppi. Mashable reports.
The Retina iPad mini, at 7.9 inches, will result in a higher pixel density of 324 ppi, the report said.
Earlier, reports have suggested that the iPad mini''s Retina display could cost as much as 12 pounds more than the current display, increasing Apple''s cost per unit to approximately 200 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300