BlackBerry Q10 up for pre-orders in India
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BlackBerry Q10, the QWERTY keypad smartphone with the latest BlackBerry 10 OS is finally up for pre-orders in India.
This is not an official pre-order booking. Online retail firm Snapdeal is taking orders for the phone at a token amount of Rs 1000. The website has not quoted the final price of the phone but it says the release date will be in the "fourth week of May".
BlackBerry had introduced its Q10 in Canada and Britain last month. As per reports, the smartphone got a very good response from the markets that it was launched, including Canada and the UK.
This is the second smartphone to run the new BlackBerry 10 operating system after BlackBerry Z10. BlackBerry had launched its Z10 in India in February at a price of Rs 43,490.
BlackBerry Q10 sports a 3.1-inch super AMOLED touchscreen. It also comes with a physical QWERTY keyboard. There is an 8-megapixel rear camera on-board and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G and NFC. BlackBerry Q10 also packs in 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and a 2100mAh battery.
The phone is expected to be priced between Rs 28,000 to Rs 30,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month