BlackBerry to pull out of Japan: Report
New Delhi: BlackBerry is likely to pull out of Japan as the company has said that it has no immediate plans to offer its BlackBerry 10 line in the company.
With the hope of reviving its image, the smartphone company had last month launched touch-screen device the Z10 and the Q10, with a more traditional keyboard.
The company, which changed its name from Research In Motion following the launch of the line last week.
The models, powered by its new BlackBerry 10 operating system, are considered the company's best hope of reviving its tarnished image as a smartphone innovator.
The Z10 has already gone on sale in the United Kingdom and Canada, and is expected to go on sale in the United States in mid-March. The Q10 is expected to go on sale globally in April.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300