Blackberry to shut BBM Music service
Madrid: The BBM Music streaming service will be closed down June 2 after a 19-month run following the completion of "a strategic review of the business", Canadian tech company Blackberry said.
The Asi cloud music platform will be shut down and customers will get a one-month subscription to the RDIO service, Blackberry said in a statement Thursday.
Blackberry, formerly known as Research in Motion, launched BBM Music in August 2011, giving users a cloud music service they could use to set up a profile with 50 songs and share them with their contacts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20