Byond Tech launches tablet range
New Delhi: Pune-based Byond Tech Electronics on Tuesday launched its series of tablet PCs priced between Rs 4,300 and Rs 11,000.
"We are targeting sales of a million in a year...In the area of tablets PCs and smartphones, we have already invested USD 10 million and in the next one year, we plan to double the spend," Byond Tech Electronic Sales Director Manish Jain said.
The 3D-devices come across 7, 9 and 10-inch screens, are powered by Android operating system and have SIM card slots.
The tablet PCs are manufactured at the company's facility in Pune, which has a capacity of 100,000 tablet PCs and 400,000 mobile phones a month.
Byond is also looking at launching Android-powered mobile handsets across 3.5-5-inch screens soon.
The company claims to have sold 20 lakh mobile handsets since 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300